From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Experience + MBA in India

Hello all,

I am currently having 2+ years of work ex. in LabVIEW domain. I was thinking about appearing for CAT 2010. But I am not very sure how MBA would shape my career path/future. Has anyone here having work experience in LabVIEW field pursued MBA? What would be the good streams to do MBA in for this type of work experience? For me, I would be looking for going to a Manager post in technical field, 3-4 years down the line.

All MBA guys working in LabVIEW, please comment! 🙂

-FraggerFox!
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
"What you think today is what you live tomorrow"
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,348 Views)

You can post here Right? MBA with labVIEW is not the wierdest of combination. Except a "HR" I suppose the rest will add some value.

Note: Ask laura to shift this to the thread mentioned above... :smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,342 Views)

^ ^ Well, I am actually not "looking for employment" so this won't fit there either!

This is just a general question, but didn't find a proper place to post it.

muks wrote:

MBA with labVIEW is not the wierdest of combination. Except a "HR" I suppose the rest will add some value.

Which stream in MBA do you think will be most beneficial?

-FraggerFox!
Certified LabVIEW Architect, Certified TestStand Developer
"What you think today is what you live tomorrow"
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,340 Views)
Marketing/ Finance/ IT/ HR/ Operations. It really depends on your interest basically. Finance is one that may help If you are intrested in setting up say your own concern. To me Marketing sounds better when labVIEW is the last word. :smileytongue:
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,334 Views)