LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Database - Automatic value

Solved!
Go to solution

Ok, I have created the LabVIEW part first, but it is not really like the link that you gave to me, because I have to insert data in an existant table and not create it, so it is looking harder to understand, but I will read it completely.

Yes, I was totaly feeling like that at start because that's a internship to validate my 2 years in DUT GEII(Electronic and IT BAC+2 in France) and I had to learn LabVIEW to start so now I need to learn how work SQL Server code and I never touch a single database in my life so it looks very hard but I will do my best, because I can not wait they do it for me or I will lose 1 week...

The goal of the internship is to command a GW Instek GPD-2303 to tests different cards(name / currents / execution date...) to make an Excel report and store the datas in a Database. I am doing it in Belgium, and I am not married so I can take times to learn without problems.

Robin is my real name, it looks more "male" in France and I am a man. I am taking a lot of experience here to do it alone that's sure but sometimes I am stuck and anyone here know LabVIEW so that's pretty hard to get stuck on things like that because they did not said me "Better have some knowledges about SQL Server"

My LabVIEW code is correct but this "Id" is such a problem for me actually. I will look at it this week-end anyway.

Best Regards,

Robin(Not the bird Smiley Tongue)

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 13
(1,038 Views)

Just thought I would point out a good resource for learning SQL here . 

Now Using LabVIEW 2019SP1 and TestStand 2019
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 13
(1,021 Views)

Hello,

Thanks for your document. Just for information here is the LabVIEW sub-VI that I use to insert datas in the database, is it looking ok? I mean it is sure that the single things I have to change are in the SQL code?

Best regards,

Robin.

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 13
(999 Views)