LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW CLAD Online Prep-exam

I just finished taking the online Prep (Free) exam for the CLAD.. how long typically before you get your score. I did not think I did too bad, but thought I would have gotten an email already..

Also I assume you can retake online one a few times right? if I don't get an email with results that might be my only option..

I want to sign up for the actual CLAD exam but wanted to see how well I did on the online one first

Thanks
Jeff D.

Certified Architect LabVIEW Champion DQMH Framework

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(4,077 Views)
Hi:

The system must have sent you an e-mail inmediately after finishing the exam. At least that happen to me. Check in your Spam Folder, maybe it was detected as spam. If not, and you're sure you're checking the right e-mail account, then the option must be doing the exam again.

Regards.

PD. Hey, by the way, nice logo, nice Ferrari!! Smiley Very Happy

Message Edited by Robst on 02-07-2006 11:32 AM

Message Edited by Robst on 02-07-2006 11:32 AM

Robst - CLD

Using LabVIEW since version 7.0

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(4,073 Views)
Well that main filter down the line must have blocked it, as I got the email for this and a couple others from NI, Although I registered for an upcoming seminar near me and it did not get to me until now..

I will check with the IT guy to see if there is a catch all spam area.. my other option would be to change my emaill address and try it again

Jeff D.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(4,057 Views)

I checked with IT, I need the exact email address to get it unblocked (assuming it is) I tried changing my email to take it again but cannot for 48 hours. Oh well I will try again on Friday or one day next week.

Jeff D.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(4,047 Views)
There's always Yahoo Mail or something like that. I sometimes have to use that because of company SPAM filters.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,043 Views)

@smercurio_fc wrote:
There's always Yahoo Mail or something like that. I sometimes have to use that because of company SPAM filters.

Yep, I have a Yahoo account, but access is blocked from work.. I also have a Gmail account where access is not blocked.. I think I am going to look over the information before I take it again, ther were some thing I never have done before..

Jeff D.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,038 Views)

hi,

this happened to me as well. Are you sure you took all the 40 questions? if not then the only option would be to retake the exam. This can happen sometimes due to network problems.

Thanks

Jay

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,403 Views)