From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW Application Builder with LabVIEW NXG

With the latest updating Labview 2017 also came with Labview NXG 1.0.
My question is the enclosed version of NXG 1.0 capable of generating executable programs? Have not found the option so far.

-----------

Mit dem letzten Updaten kam zusammen mit Labview 2017 auch  Labview NXG 1.0.
Meine Frage ist die beiliegende Version von NXG 1.0 fähig ausführbaren Programme zu erzeugen? Habe die Option bisher nicht gefunden.

René

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(5,205 Views)

No, NXG 1.0 does not have application builder option. However, the next version, the 2.0 will have.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(5,194 Views)

Hi René,

in case you are interested in some other features of LabVIEW NXG 1.0 as well as NXG 2.0 the following link summarizes hardware and software compatibilities:

Compare LabVIEW NXG and LabVIEW

http://www.ni.com/en-us/shop/labview/compare-labview-nxg-and-labview.html

Best wishes,

Bart

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(5,084 Views)

Hello,

How to build an executable with NXG 2.0 please ?

Thanks you.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(5,004 Views)

You can come back to this question once NXG 2.0 is released. There is no official release date yet (afaik), but it is planned to be released this year.

If you want to test out NXG 2.0 right now, the official beta has been started.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(4,998 Views)

I have NXG 2.0 beta, and i would make an executable, and i don't see any specific documentation.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(4,995 Views)

If you are already participating in the beta, you have to post questions regarding the beta to the beta forums.

The standard forum is the incorrect place to post confidential stuff from a beta.

Norbert
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
CEO: What exactly is stopping us from doing this?
Expert: Geometry
Marketing Manager: Just ignore it.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(4,993 Views)