From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2014 vs 2014 SP1 Known Issues

Like many others in heavily regulated industries, I have to review all known issues with software and justify whether or not our system is concerned with the known issue.  This leads to a question I have while upgrading all our code from LabVIEW 2014 to 2014 SP1:

Is there a separate list of known issues for LabVIEW 2014 SP1, or does it use the LabVIEW 2014 Known Issues list minus the LabVIEW 2014 SP1 Bug Fixes?

I would assume this to be the case, but wish to verify.  Also, note that the 2014 Known Issues list has not been updated since December 5th, 2014.  I find it hard to believe no additional CARs have been filed against LabVIEW 2014/2014 SP1 since last year...

Thoughts?

Thanks in advance!

-Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,973 Views)

Patrick,

Thanks for checking in on this. The Known Issues listed under the readme file for LabVIEW 2014 SP 1 corresponds to the link that you have of known issues for the development system. For the 2014 Platform Known Issues (which includes toolkits and modules), visit the following link:

http://www.ni.com/product-documentation/52329/en/

As far as the Bug fixes, the readme for LabVIEW 2014 SP 1 has 9 listed. I've attached the readme file for your convenience; this can be opened in any web browser.

Regards,

Brittany V

Applications Engineer

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,928 Views)

Hi Brittany,

Thanks for your response.  If the 2014 Known Issues corresponds to 2014 SP1, then you have answered my main question.  I am still curious as to why the list hasn't been updated in 9 months, but understand if there's no additional information to be had.  

Thanks again,

Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,902 Views)

Actually Brittany, I do have a follow-up question.

The LabVIEW 2014 FPGA Module Known Issues document is not accessible through the web.  Clicking the appropriate link from the Platform Known Issues page goes to a page not found view, as does clicking the link directly from Google, as does clicking the link from the LabvIEW 2014 (and 2014 SP1) FPGA Module ReadMe document.

Can you upload a PDF copy of the latest version of the 2014 SP1 FPGA Module Known Issues doc?

Thanks,

Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,880 Views)