LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LabVIEW 2011 and sbRIO

Hi,

I have labview 2011 development system. Inorder to interface with sbRIO 9641, FPGA , NI RIO and RT modules are required, which I don't have. I downloaded a trial version of them version 2014. While downloading, it asked me to download a labVIEW 32bit. I clicked OK and it started installing. Later, I realised that my previous version 2011 will get affected. After 60% of the download, I cancelled it. Now I lost my 2011 Measurement and Automation (NI MAX). How do I get it back? 

Help!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(3,117 Views)
First, installing a newer version of LabVIEW would not have affected your old version. Second, there is no such thing as MAX 2011. You can continue with the newer versions.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(3,104 Views)

Hi,

Now I have MAX version 14.0, but it does not open. It pops an error saying "NIMAX could not launch because the required library mxrmcfg.dll failed to load".  

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(3,063 Views)

Any response to this message?

I had NI MAX 14.0 installed.  Previously was calling all instrument commands via C++ and VS 2013 compiler.

I down loaded an evaluation version of LabView yesterday, May 1st, 2015.  When I try to open the NI MAX window, I get the error:

"NI MAX could not launch because the required library mxrmcfg.dll failed to load"

My application is still able to run correctly using code compiled with VS 2013 and C++.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,719 Views)