From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LaBVIEW Call Remote Veristand

Solved!
Go to solution

I have a HIL machine, which obeys the typical NI's architecture , i.e. one destop connects one realtime controller with LAN.
The desktop has two LAN ports , one is connected with the realtime controller ,the other is connected into the Local NET in my company.
I want to remotely control the HIL's desktop from my personal computer to run Veristand Project, so as to avoid much operation of the machine.I checked the LaBVIEW HELP ,and succeeded calling native Veristand Project, see as below:

7.png

Then HELP document say that I can set the IP address, So I think it supports remote controls,Then I change the diagram to the following:

8.png

It does not work,within my expectation.the port 2041 is found by Windows resources Management Tool.

Then ,what shall I do ,to complete the remote control ? and how should I point to the project path(my PC's path or the HIL's desktop's path?)?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,409 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author alii001

Hi, it's not clear that it doesn't work, and it will show the error? 

there is the case about remote target between Veristand and Labview, maybe its helpful~

http://forums.ni.com/t5/NI-VeriStand/UDP-server-on-remote-target-with-Veristand-and-Labview/td-p/224...

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,364 Views)