LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2015 / Win / 32 Bit – Call Library, adapt-to-type array pass by pointer parameter: pointer value is invalid (points into kernel space) – works with 64 Bit version

@rolfk wrote:

And I remember they do various things in the DLL to actually lock the DVR during the time it is kept in the DLL for asynchronous operation. So still not exactly the same than what you do.

Okay… unfortunately the GPU Analysis Toolkit does not seem to ship with the sources of the DLL. Would be really great to know what to do.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(837 Views)

But there is an example, not sure if it was a seperate download or contained in the GPU Toolkit, about how to extend it with your own datatypes. This example contains a pretty thorough manual and an example including the necessary C source code, about how to do this. Not sure if it will solve all your problems, I only looked at it and didn't extend the GPU library with custom datatypes, but it is worth mentioning.

Just don't expect it to be simple. This was the main reason why I didn't really try it out myself, since there wasn't a real need for it and I had more important things to do than play with this, eventhough my fingers were itchy to try it.

Rolf Kalbermatter
My Blog
0 Kudos
Message 12 of 12
(829 Views)