LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2013 hangs on Resolve Load Conflict Dialog

Hi Eric,

Do you have any updates on this issue yet?  It's causing major headaches.  I've done everything the topic suggests thus far.

-Dustin

Dustin D

0 Kudos
Message 31 of 39
(1,244 Views)

Hi Dustin,

I am going to try to get a beta version released this morning. I will let you know when it is up on our website. Just so you know, this version will only support LV 2012+ and TortoiseSVN 1.8.

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 32 of 39
(1,220 Views)

Hi Dustin,

I have uploaded version 1.8.1.7 that I believe should fix your crash issue. You can download it from here: http://www.viewpointusa.com/product/ni-labview-toolkits/tsvn-toolkit/. Make sure you select the beta download on the bottom right side of the page. The download button will download the latest released version, 1.8.0.1.

Please let me know how this works for you.

Thanks

Eric

Message 33 of 39
(1,204 Views)

Eric,

Thanks for the quick-turn. I'll have an opportunity to test this today and will post back with results.

Dustin D

0 Kudos
Message 34 of 39
(1,198 Views)

Eric,

The beta version has fixed the issue I was having with causing the hang.  For your reference the issue presented itself when a project had any sort of conflicted items.

Thanks!

Dustin D

0 Kudos
Message 35 of 39
(1,185 Views)

Hi,

Is there a reason that this is still beta? I downloaded from VIPM assuming this wasn't an issue anymore and had this hang occur, only to discover that I need to go instead to Viewpoint web site and fill in a form to get it. Why not make it the default package in VIPM?

Thanks,

Danielle

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”
― Terry Pratchett
0 Kudos
Message 36 of 39
(1,046 Views)

Hi Danielle,

The toolkit has been out of beta for a while now. When you go to VIPM, do you see version 1.8.2.22? That is the latest and is released.

The download button on our website should actually open up VIPM and get the latest version. Are you seeing something different than that?

Thanks

Eric

0 Kudos
Message 37 of 39
(1,021 Views)

When I used VIPM it downloaded version 1.8.0.1. However, I had the VIPM that is installed with LabVIEW 2013, and I might have downloaded the TSVN toolkit before updating VIPM to last version... maybe.

"Wisdom comes from experience. Experience is often a result of lack of wisdom.”
― Terry Pratchett
0 Kudos
Message 38 of 39
(996 Views)

That is weird that you can't get the latest version. That would be a question for NI.

You can also download the latest version directly from our website on the TSVN Toolkit page. Below is the link directly to the download.

http://www.viewpointusa.com/resource/download/product-support/tsvn-toolkit-1.8.2.22/

0 Kudos
Message 39 of 39
(982 Views)