LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2012 Web Services w/ NI Auth login not working w/ static files in Firefox 19

@Nickerbocker wrote:

Hi, Thanks for helping me submit the bug properly to NI.  Shift-F5 does not work.  I'm just presented with the login screen again.  Seems like the only way I can SEE the index.html static page is if I first try and access a Web Service directly, enter my credentials there and then navigate to my index.html page.

@pspangler wrote:

Hi Nickerbocker,

It looks like this is a bug with how the server sends caching information to the browser. If you hold shift and refresh the index.html page after logging in you should see your HTML document again. I'm going to file a CAR to track this issue. Let me know if shift-refresh doesn't work for you.

I think in Firefox you have to hold shift and actually click the refresh button in the toolbar for it to refresh without the cache. At least for me when I press shift-F5 nothing happens.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 12
(306 Views)

Ah!  You are indeed correct!  Thanks.  Not sure how I will let my users know since the login screen is what-it-is.  I guess I'll have to make a non-protected front page explaining how to login with Firefox. 

It really wouldn't be an issue if I could customize the login page and not use the silverlight form.

Message 12 of 12
(302 Views)