cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV2009 32bit windows download

Solved!
Go to solution

Good day,

i'm searching the download for LV2009 Windows vista 32 bit.

I must adapt such a project and wont want to upgrade right now.

thx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,636 Views)

Search NI.com.  Pick Downloads, and software to filter the list.  Eventually you find

LabVIEW Professional Development System 2009 SP1 - f5

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,614 Views)

Thank You for Your answer, but the link You present is a patch, not LV2009 32bit itself.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,593 Views)

The fact that it is not available from NI's site for download probably means ... NI does not want you to download it (without a license).

Have you tried contacting NI directly and seeing if you could get it?

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,566 Views)

If you have LV 2009 discs lying around, you could use them to install - provided, of course, that you have a valid license to use it with (which usually means any license that is newer than the version you are installing, provided there is still "room" on the license for another install).

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,558 Views)

@kdCMC wrote:

Thank You for Your answer, but the link You present is a patch, not LV2009 32bit itself.

I'm sorry, but when I searched for it, it did not say it was a patch in the results.  The title says what is says.  And it doesn't say it is a patch.

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(2,550 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author kdCMC

The FTP site has it and the others - ftp://ftp.ni.com/support/softlib/labview/labview_development_system/2009/

From the size of the files there, I'm assuming it's just LV itself and that if you want other drivers or modules, you would need to navigate that tree and find their downloads. Like the others said, you would need a valid license to activate it.