LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LV Crash After Last Bit of Code is Executed

Sorry for not quoting I am unsure how to do that.  Please see all my responses to questions below:

Ben,

Thank for the advice, I installed it and am seeing if I can find anything.

Michael78,

That's good to know.  I will try this by adding one step at a time to see what is causing it.  The strange part is that it does not happen when run standalone.  

Alexander,

Background process is definitely closing before stopping top level.  I made sure by taking errors out of all my processes and merging them together in the main.  Then a dialog pop up saying "End of Code".

natasftx,

I do not see the crash when run stand alone.  The main also does not crash when NOT calling the subVI.  Only when they are run together does it crash and it crashes every time.  

The DLL is made by Emergent Vision Technologies.  I have been working with them on some other issues but havn't reached out quite yet on this issue.  i will go there once I either can't figure it out or determine the cause.

Yamaeda,

I do wait for the camera to close, and it doesn't seem to be an issue when running standalone so I do not think it is this.  Thanks for the idea though.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 11
(334 Views)