LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LPMS-B driver

Hi, 

I've got a driver from an inertial measurement unit supplied by Life Performance Research (http://www.lp-research.com/) through which, apparently I can link the data lifestream into a LabVIEW interface. So far however, since this is the first time I'm exploring this world of reading data through a driver, I have been unsuccessfull. 

I'm sure there is something very obvious, but again as I'm lacking experience in this, I do not know how to check or sort this issue. 

I have started with a very simple code reading data from the sensor at a fixed speed, but i would like to have your input or perhaps quick check as I can't seem to connect to the sensor and extract data? 

Please find all relevant information attached in the .zip file (as there are otherwise to many loose files) which can be downloaded via wetranfser; 

Patrick

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,335 Views)

Hey Patrick,

Unfortunately I don't think your subVIs are included in the document you linked. I don't have access to "Initialise LPMS B" and "Connect to LPMS B" etc. Could you attach them also so I can see what's going on behind the calls to the device?

Do you have NI MAX installed? Are you able to talk to the device there via the port it is connected to?

I'm presuming it is a GPIB connection to the computer, is this true?

Thanks Patrick, I'll have a look into the subVIs you provide and see if there's anything I can see wrong.

Thanks,
Justin, Applications Engineer
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,287 Views)