LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LEDs programme

Note in the image below that some of the wires are "fuzzy." That indicates "constant folding." When the compiler finds code which never changes its output, that code is folded, or repalced by a constant in the machine code.  So the row index, the value of the replacement element, and one of the inputs to the not equal comparison never change.  Your simple math is so simple that your row index is always 0.

Lynn

Constant folding.png

Message 11 of 16
(716 Views)

bary77 wrote:

Now I have the following code.

As a first step don't complicate things with property nodes. Setting an indicator to disabled is completely useless, because they cannot be operated anyway at run time. All you might want to do is change the number of visible rows and columns.

Here's some simple code for you to chew on. Maybe it can give you some ideas.

Message 12 of 16
(705 Views)

thank you very much Smiley Happy

Now I will try to modify this program to extinguish a LED when the second is lit.

Thanks !

0 Kudos
Message 13 of 16
(695 Views)

@OmarBahri wrote:

Now I will try to modify this program to extinguish a LED when the second is lit.

Just eliminate the shift register and use a plain, non-indexing input tunnel for the 2D array. The rest can stay the same. Try it.

Message 14 of 16
(692 Views)

my problem is solved Smiley Happy

thank you very much !

0 Kudos
Message 15 of 16
(680 Views)

bary77 wrote:

my problem is solved Smiley Happy

This is just the first step, now you need to do at leaast two things: (1) completely understand the purpose of every single code element and (2) expand it for other light patterns as an exercise.

Message 16 of 16
(671 Views)