LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW SUPPORT DRIVER NOT INSTALLING

Hi all

i tried to install the supporting drivers for my Lab view to increase efficiency of MAX

. i downloaded these drivers from ni website. but after downloading when i click on the software to begin installation following msg appears as shown in attached jpeg.

i tried changing pc & operating system as well. But the problem remains as same. no change

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 9
(3,185 Views)

What are "these" drivers?  DAQ, VISA, RIO?  Give a link to them.

What version of Windows are you installing on?  I've never seen a dialog look like that before.

Is it 32 bit or 64 bit?

What do you mean by "increase the efficiency of MAX"?  How to you measure the "efficiency"?  What makes you think is isn't "efficient" right now?

So far, you haven't provided enough information for anyone to be able to help you.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 9
(3,157 Views)

From where are you downloading NI Software?  Is it from NI.com?  If so, go to Support.ni.com and ask them for help.  If it is from a site that is not an "approved" NI Site (i.e. almost anything other than NI.com), please don't ask us to help you violate NI's Intellectual Property and Terms of Use.

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 9
(3,148 Views)

Actually that looks like a banner indicating that the pirated OS knock-off will not meet specific requirements for the uP

"Should be" isn't "Is" -Jay
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 9
(3,137 Views)

NI-DAQmx

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 9
(3,108 Views)

I am attaching jpeg of link from where i downloaded this driver NI-DAQmx

also i am attaching status of my pc through Directx diagnostic tool in jpeg

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 9
(3,106 Views)

By increasing efficency, i mean to have the ability to use MAX without actual USB DAQ kits as shown in link

Please check this video. I also want to do same on my PC with my Labview MAX

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 9
(3,105 Views)

@ibn-e-safi wrote:

I am attaching jpeg of link from where i downloaded this driver NI-DAQmx

also i am attaching status of my pc through Directx diagnostic tool in jpeg

Great!  Now go to Programs/National Instruments/NI License Manager, run that, and show us the PNG showing that you have a valid LabVIEW license (and showing which version of LabVIEW you are running).

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 9
(3,077 Views)

Attached PNG showing  LabVIEW license (and showing which version of LabVIEW  running).

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 9
(3,074 Views)