LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW 7.1 20020

Solved!
Go to solution

hello  I am acquiring at a rate of 8000hz, 16bits. My LowFc = 0.01 and my high FC is 1500hz. still I am getting that error 20020. I tried playing around with the filter parameters however that isn't working.

why is the filter giving this error ?

labview 7.1

thanks very much

帖子被xiuming在 05-25-2009 09:47 AM
时编辑过了
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 30
(3,923 Views)

Hi,

You need to specify the sampling rate when converting the I16 (sound) data to dynamic data. Use "Build Waveform", wire your data to Y and specify dt (=125us at a sampling rate of 8kHz).

Take care, when I open your VI in LV 8.5 it looks like you're acquiring data at 11.025 kHz and not at 8 kHz.

Hope this helps,

Daniel

Message 2 of 30
(3,908 Views)
Using Express VIs is bad programming style and should be avoided. Just use a plain filter. Se picture

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
(Sorry no Labview "brag list" so far)
Message 3 of 30
(3,894 Views)

how can i specify the sampling rate to the conversion?

thanks for your help

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 30
(3,882 Views)

The rate that you have set to 11025 in the cluster wired to the SI/SO config is the sample rate.

Ps in the filter block set the init/cont boolean to true with a constant

Besides which, my opinion is that Express VIs Carthage must be destroyed deleted
Message 5 of 30
(3,874 Views)
you use which filter block? i am sorry  i can't find it. 
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 30
(3,876 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author xiuming

Se picture. Now the rest is up to you

Message 7 of 30
(3,873 Views)

yeh!

thank you very much.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 30
(3,858 Views)

there is not error,  but i can't hear anything. i don't know why, before adding this filter it is all right.

and can you tell me what's the diffrence between 'menu deroulant' and 'menu text'?

thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 30
(3,822 Views)

Sorry I have not used the Labview sound system for while. I forgot the rate value is enum not a integer. You have to convert it to a numbersee picture. You will find the small "case structure" in the SO config or the SI config VI just copy it and paste it in

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 30
(3,814 Views)