From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

LABVIEW 2013 osx uninstalled

Hello all,

I installed a eval edition of Labview 2013 and now need to uninstall it.

I found a Uninstaller.sh script but its for a different version of labview.

Is there any way to unistall Labview without have to be a programmer to understand how to do it?

Any help would be so appreciated.  Thanks!

Mike

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,477 Views)

operating system???

if on Win7 can you click "Start"-> "Control Panel" -> "Uninstall a Program"-> find Labview Edition you want to remove ->"Uninstall"-> then Follow Prompts???

(2,458 Views)

Have you read this link? That method requires that you have the installation disk image or that you copied the uninstaller when the installation was done.  In this page I posted a copy of the the LV2013 Uninstall file.

Lynn

Da-coder: the "osx" in the title refers to the Macintosh operating system Apple calls OS X.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,452 Views)

Smiley Tongue

My bad i misread that, Im so used to working with Beckhoff OCX libraries it just ran together i guess

(2,445 Views)

It was installed via the downloaded eval version .dmg file for Mac OSX.  I dont believe anything was avalible for uninstall from that.

The link you provided (Kindly thanks for that) I did already read and use.  Unfortunatly the Uninstaller.sh script is for a OLDER version of labview and only removed some parts of labview.

I NEED to unistall this Eval version because it CAN NOT be activated as stated via a reply I saw in the forums here:

"The evaluation version of LabVIEW for Mac OS X cannot be activated. In order to use the new software that has been sent to you, you must first uninstall the evaluation copy of LabVIEW from your machine and then install the version that you have purchased from the DVD"

I want to install my purchased Student ed now but first must uninstall this eval edition.

Not to gripe but I wish NI would have made this a bit more friendly to install/uninstall for us newbies ;-(

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,436 Views)