LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Kuka youBot - cRIO

Hello Everybody,

I am just trying to reconfigurate the youBot - cRIO 9024 example because my old Computer stopped to work...

No I installed everything on a new PC but it wont work. The problem is now, that I have no idea what the error message could probably mean. And before  I uninstall and reinstall everything I wanted to ask if someaone has an idea...

In the attachment the error message. Example even runs, but it wont happen anything...

Greetings,

Andreas

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 10
(4,448 Views)
Actually you need someone who has an idea AND speaks German... Gerd, are you here?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 10
(4,426 Views)

Oh **bleep**.. Somehow i completely lost sight of the fact that the error message is in german and I am posting in an international forum. Sorry, my fault.

Well, the core question is concerning the EtherCAT connection. I can find my EtherCAT master and also the single devices connected. However when I want to run the example, there comes the linked error message warning that it migth be a third party error (OS or ActiveX) with the code 310272 or 0x0004BC00.... Some research about ActiveX and LabVIEW just braught me to posts from 2007, so I skipped these. And now i dont really have an idea how to proceed except of maybe reinstall the whole LabVIEW environment Smiley Indifferent

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 10
(4,402 Views)

hey zhaaz,

when i look up that error code i get this message:

LabVIEW Robotics:  (Hex 0x4BC00) Unable to find the KUKA youBot arm. Ensure that the KUKA youBot arm is mounted and open.

so check the arm & check if you have the Robotics toolkit installed

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 10
(4,384 Views)

Ok, will check that as soon as possible, ty! 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 10
(4,370 Views)

Hell, i got the same problem but with cRIO 9074

When i run youbot example from "\examples\robotics\KUKA youBot\KUKA youBot.lvproj" i got undefined 310272 (0x0004BC00) error. So youbot doesn't respond to any commands.

I have found explanation here which says "You cannot run the robotics simulator on a real-time target. Remove any code that initializes a simulated KUKA youBot before you deploy this VI to the RT target." which seems strange for me because "KUKA youBot.vi" under RT target doesen't contain any simulation in this example.

I have cRIO 9074 connected to youbot as shown in attachment. (according to youbot manual)

Robotics module installed.

NI Industrial communications for EtherCAT installed.

"Trinamic TMCMxxx 008.xml" imported as a profile to "EtherCAT Master (ID:1)"

Tell me if i can provide more information.

i would appreciate any help, thanks!

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 10
(4,165 Views)

It looks like this not the error that you decribed:

310272: Unable to find the KUKA youBot arm. Ensure that the KUKA youBot arm is mounted and open. (See the bottom of the LV Help Document that you linked.)

Nathan

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 10
(4,097 Views)

Thank you NateBraska, you are right!

Of course, errors 

"310272 - Unable to find the KUKA youBot arm. Ensure that the KUKA youBot arm is mounted and open."

and

"–310272 -  You cannot run the robotics simulator on a real-time target. Remove any code that initializes a simulated KUKA youBot before you deploy this VI to the RT target."

are different, my bad.

So, my problem was just in differencies between EtherCAT Profile from example folder and actual hardware in my KUKA youbot. after creating project from scratch and auto detect all the joints everything work fine.

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 10
(4,027 Views)

Hi  buzzinoffbond,

I got the same problem but do not know how to solve it. I do not quite understand what you have done. Can you show me those step how to solve it? (Pictures will be very helpful for me)

Thanks a lot!

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 10
(3,916 Views)

I seem to be having the same problem.

Any updates on how to solve the issue?

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 10
(3,800 Views)