From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Keithley RS232 Multiple Channels into array

There is no Delphi code anywhere in any of your images. The mention of Delphi is just silly.  Delphi is a text based programming language - you are using LabVIEW!

You still have the ability to download the LabVIEW code that is already written for your instrument. Since you are not familiar with LabVIEW or the instrument, I don't understand why you are trying to start from scratch.

0 Kudos
Message 11 of 14
(635 Views)

Hi,

I am using ''Keithley 27XX Finite Multi Read/ Single Measurement'' (The plug and play drivers) for front and rear panel measurement. As far as the front panel is concerned I can measure all the parameters, But while using the rear panel with 7702 module I can only measure DC Voltages and nothing else (ACV, DCi,DCV,Resistance etc). Every time I try to measure some thing other than DC voltage I get an error message, error-221(Settings conflict). I am attaching the file too. I have only attached the results from 2 examples but tried this with every one of them. As you can see for every example the DCV is being measured but measuring anything else gives an error. 

Thank you

-Tushar

0 Kudos
Message 12 of 14
(484 Views)

It's been quite a while since I've dealt with Keithley instruments, but I believe you have to manually select the rear inputs before you can actually use them.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 14
(477 Views)

Yes that is true and if not selected manually the LV program gives an error. I do select that and am able to scan the channels and record DC Voltages but nothing else. That is the problem. 

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 14
(466 Views)