LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

KUKA YOUBOT Simulation

Hello,

I am familiar to graghical programming in labview and have programmed Lego nxt mindstorms with labview 2012. Now I am very interested in simulating a Kuka Youbot, so I already installed Labview Robotics and can find the Youbot model, but have no idea how to deal with it in the simulation environment. Can you please help me find a step by step guideline?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,768 Views)

thanks carina. That,s quite useful

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,715 Views)

Hello,

Useful getting started information on the Robotics Simulator, and how to set up the simulation enviroment can be found here: Overview of the LabVIEW Robotics Simulator

Then to understand how to program the simulated youBot, I recommend taking a look at our shipping examples in the NI Example Finder. There is an example of the youBot running in the simulator, that will be a good place to start. The NI Example Finder can be opened in LabVIEW by going to Help»Find Examples, and then browse to Robotics»Robotics Simulator»Youbot Grab.lvproj.

Danny Funk -- Senior Group Manager -- Software R&D -- NI
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,679 Views)

Hello again,

thank you very nuch, but actually the  problem is that I don´t have the icon with the circle about it as attached. Would you please give me a hint?

thanks again

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,652 Views)