From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in opening NI MAX.

I am facing problem in opening NI MAX software and I am unable to detect the hardware in it. When I open the software, following message appears in the dialog box.
I am using MAX version 5.4 and LabVIEW (FDS 2012 SP1).

The niGPIBsys.dll plug-in caused an exception in the CmxSysExpertManager::FinalizeExpert function in the NIMax process.
See these files for details:
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\National Instruments\MAX\Logs\20140618_134419-NIMax-00000F38.log
C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\National Instruments\MAX\Logs\20140618_134419-NIMax-00000F38.dmp

Please find the screen shot of the error attached.

I have one more query. Is it possible to monitor the online values coming to the AI modules in the MAX ?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,377 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,372 Views)

Thank you for sharing this link.

But, in our hardware configuration, we have used ethernet(TCP/IP).

I was able to detect hardware initially, but due to some abrupt closing of application, hardware is not getting detected.

I think some driver files got corrupted, yet, I'm not sure. But, in this isssue, it is definitely not related to the connectivity of hardware.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,358 Views)