Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue in connecting sub VI programs through the main program

Solved!
Go to solution

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Hello GerdW,

No-one is perfect in starting to learn something. Everyone needs help.

Regards

ymanglik

While that is definitely true, it seems that you don't want help; you want someone to do it for you.  You have all the tools, you have lots of advice.  It's time to step up... or step aside.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 71 of 92
(699 Views)
You've been given a lot of help but I'm not sure you taking advantage of it or following the suggestions. Have you tried my suggestion or did you just post to complain?
0 Kudos
Message 72 of 92
(690 Views)

Yes I have tried a lot but I am unable to understand. Its ok thanks a lot for your help.

0 Kudos
Message 73 of 92
(680 Views)
You are unable to understand how to open the VISA test panel in MAX? Right click on the device in MAX.
0 Kudos
Message 74 of 92
(678 Views)

Hello everyone,

As I have already discussed about my program which is working well with positive values of voltage but not accepting negative values & in my experiment i have to give 0 to -200 V  bias voltage to the diode so I am not able to understand how to fulfill it. Which command should i use to do this or tell me any other method through which i can go for negative polarity.

please reply urgentlly!!!!!!

Regards

ymanglik

0 Kudos
Message 75 of 92
(631 Views)
And have you tried the simple thing of using the test panel instead of writing more code? You need to do some simple debug and read the manual closer. Contact Keithley. Have you done that. It is their instrument and they should be able to tell you the proper command.
0 Kudos
Message 76 of 92
(631 Views)

ymanglik2009@gmail.com wrote:

Hello everyone,

As I have already discussed about my program which is working well with positive values of voltage but not accepting negative values & in my experiment i have to give 0 to -200 V  bias voltage to the diode so I am not able to understand how to fulfill it. Which command should i use to do this or tell me any other method through which i can go for negative polarity.

please reply urgentlly!!!!!!

Regards

ymanglik

I don't understand.  Isn't the Keithley 2400 a meter?

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
0 Kudos
Message 77 of 92
(609 Views)

Set 0-200V and change polarity of outputs.

/Y

G# - Award winning reference based OOP for LV, for free! - Qestit VIPM GitHub

Qestit Systems
Certified-LabVIEW-Developer
0 Kudos
Message 78 of 92
(591 Views)

@Yamaeda wrote:

Set 0-200V and change polarity of outputs.

/Y

You're talking about a power supply, right?  I just wanted to be clear because I am totally confused about what the OP is trying to ask.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
0 Kudos
Message 79 of 92
(587 Views)
Keithley calls it a SourceMeter. It is a variable supply with a built-in meter.
0 Kudos
Message 80 of 92
(579 Views)