From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Issue-Snap to Single Plot Automatically moving in XY graph whenever created

Dear All,

My Application display 20 plots in XY graph and total data points displayed in graph will vary based on Graph lenght in seconds.Ex 5 min graph length will display 1500 data points in circular buffer mehtod,similarly 15 min graph lenght display 2500 data points.It works like this.

I have initialised the the buffer of 60000 data points for all plots and created data value refernence for them and used to insert new data acquired from sensors from last .i.e 59999 USING IN PLACE ELEMENT and will display 1500 data points as described above.

But when I am creating annotation with Snap to single plot ,my annotation is moving along the new data points whichever appended to XY graph.

Checked everything but still dont know why this is happening.

Please help me out on this .

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,266 Views)
This is hard to understand. Can you show a bit of your code?

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,247 Views)

Hi ,..Thanks for the reply.

Attached the code that is implemented in my application for displaying acquired data from sensors in Graph.

Please run the Main.vi and create annotation over the graph ,you will find the annotation will be moving along other data points and it wont be staying where it is created.

Also please suggest the way I am plot history data and new data in graph and why that issue is coming.

What the best  i can do for plotting data.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,234 Views)

Looking forward for your good suggestions and helping me out of this.

Let me know for any other details

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,232 Views)