LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there any LabVIEW program that allow me to read differential voltage from a full-bridge strain gauge that is attached to SCC-68 connected to a USB-6251?

Hello,

I am a beginner in using LabVIEW and NI DAQ devices. I would appreciate any information that can help me to perform the following task:

I have an USB-6251 and an SCC-68 attached to it. I would like to use the screw terminals on SCC-68 (not modules), connect full bridge strain gaiges to them and read the voltage from them using the differential voltage method. My USB-6251 is connected to a PC that has Windows XP and LabVIEW. I was wondering if there is any program already written in LabVIEW that can perform this task? How can I find such programs? And finally, how can I find out how to connect the wires to the SCC-68 screw terminal?

Thank you,

Ardavan.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,066 Views)

In addition to the above, which is a very good place to start, make sure you install DAQmx, which are the drivers for the DAQ device. That will install lots of examples, which you can look at. I would also suggest spending some time here: Getting Started with NI-DAQmx: Main Page

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,045 Views)