LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there already a labview program written interface an X-Cite 120PC Q and a Prosilica GC1380 for a set of timed exposures over the course of a few hours?

I am quite new to interfacing a light source and camera in Labview and my group has asked me to do this for their experiments.  I basically need to sync up an X-cite 120PC Q lightsource with a GC1380 camera so that over the course of 2 or 3 hours I take 6-8 images/movies of the sample being observed.  Does anyone know if there is already an open source version of a VI like this somewhere that I could possibly start with or will I need to being from scratch?

Thank you!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,121 Views)

To find something THAT specific would be almost a miracle.  There are examples that will help you out with interfacing a camera but you'll be writing the bulk of this program from scratch.  Do you have the NI-Vision Module?  That will be a help.

LabVIEW Pro Dev & Measurement Studio Pro (VS Pro) 2019 - Unfortunately now moving back to C#, .NET, Python due to forced change to subscription model by NI. 8^{
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,108 Views)

Hi, 

I have the same problem. I need to control exposure time via labview. I have NI-Vision Module as well. Can you help me how to do that?

Thanks

Reza 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,032 Views)