LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a list of software to set up the Labview Arduino interface?

Hi all,

I am new to Arduino programming but pretty familiar with Labview. When I saw there was a toolkit that would allow me to program my Arduino in the Labview environment I was very excited. However, I am having a very difficult time establishing communication between the two systems. Is there any chance someone could post a link that lists all the software required to set up the toolkit properly; as well as how things need to be configured. I uploaded the LIFA base firmware to my areduino and have downloaded NI VISA drivers (as other forum posts suggested), but still haven't gotten any positive results.

Thanks.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,222 Views)

Thank you for your reply. I went through the list in that link and have already done all those things. Though the VISA driver I downloaded is version 5.3 and the link is for 5.0.3, but I dont think that would be an issue. Is there a particular way the driver or LIFA base code have to be configured?

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,196 Views)

Hi lbvw,

The driver shouldn't need to be configured for the Arduino to communicate with your system. I would suggest going to the LabVIEW Interface for Arduino discussions in the NI Community for LabVIEW Interface for Arduino group for more help with this issue. 

Jordan G.

LabVIEW Product Marketing Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,160 Views)