LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is it possible to match multiple color patterns?

Is it possible to match multiple color patterns like the one shown in Match Multiple Geometric Patterns Example? I'm trying to create a VI similar to Match Multiple Geometric Patterns Example, but the only difference is I'm trying to learn multiple eye (iris) color templates then matching it to an eye.

Thank you!

Edited:

I'm trying to learn multiple templates then matching it to different image.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 8
(6,142 Views)
Please goto
Help>>Find Examples>>Search>>Color>>Color Classification example.
It has multiple color classification.
Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 8
(6,127 Views)

Hello! I've tried that VI before. What I'm aiming to do is learning multiple (colored) image patterns then matching it to a different image.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 8
(6,124 Views)

You can create multiple template images with different Coloured Images and the do a pattern match and find which coloured Template is Matching with the Original Image.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 8
(6,090 Views)

@PalanivelT The output image when I'm using the Match Multiple Geometric Patterns is in black and white. How am I going to change it to RGB?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 8
(6,074 Views)

I don't understand why you are using Match Multiple Geometric Patterns for color matching, it doesn't work.

-If you post snippet(http://www.ni.com/tutorial/9330/en/) or vi it can help.

Thanks
uday
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 8
(6,059 Views)

Not much informative try to post code or VI Snippet.

Initially your question is on Matching colours but now you are mentioning back and White .

Share the code which you have tried and provide us your requirments clearly.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Palanivel Thiruvenkadam | பழனிவேல் திருவெங்கடம்
LabVIEW™ Champion |Certified LabVIEW™ Architect |Certified TestStand Developer

Kidlin's Law -If you can write the problem down clearly then the matter is half solved.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 8
(6,046 Views)
study this link it could help you could no use GM for color match
http://zone.ni.com/reference/en-XX/help/372916L-01/nivisionconcepts/color_classification/
0 Kudos
Message 8 of 8
(5,983 Views)