LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Ipetronik

Somebody Know how can I get communication with the Ipetronik for LabView?
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 16
(4,714 Views)

What type of interface is available to communicate with the device?

Which product in particular?  Ipetronik is the company name, right?  

Are you trying to interface with their software or with some test hardware?

Can you provide more details of what you are trying to achieve?

R

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 16
(4,707 Views)
Ok thanks, I have a TBB System of Data Acquisition from the Ipetronik with M.Thermo and M-Sens and get communication with this device through the Kvaser and use the Diadem for read but I don't Know If I can read all the data of TBB System with the LabView
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 16
(4,701 Views)

Hello,

According to this KB, it says that Ipetronik develops and supports drivers for Diadem, so you have to contact them directly.

Regards,

Message Edité par Steve Mohamed le 04-14-2009 03:24 PM
Steve M.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 16
(4,689 Views)

I use IPEmotion dll + LV  ActiveX tools and it works quite fine. The dll gives you access to most channels' and modules' properties.

regards

souske

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 16
(4,519 Views)

Six year old post but I wonder if you could elaborate at all on your ActiveX/dll communication?

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 16
(3,907 Views)

I dont really have the code at the moment. But if I'm not mistaken I've used .NET Constructor, selected right DLL and that gave me access to the functions and parameters. If I will find anything I will let you know, but don't hld your breath 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 16
(3,888 Views)

souske, Thanks for the response.

Perhaps even without the code you could help point me in the right direction -- I've attached a screenshot from the ActiveX class browser where I am trying to open the correct Automation Refnum, and with the several Ipetronik options I'm not even sure where to start.

I went a few layers down to access a Version property and LabVIEW threw an error at the first Invoke node, like I need to initialize first... and the initialize method has inputs (startedViaCOM boolean, applicationDataPath string and licenseChecksumKey integer) I don't know how to begin to satisfy. 

Does any of that sound familiar or does this sound like the right/wrong path??

Thanks much,

Jeremy

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 16
(3,839 Views)

Got it.

I was browsing the wrong type library. The one I highlighted in the previous post shows most of the same properties and methods but wasn't the ticket.

Being nice for the next guy -- you want the one two up from my selection.

0 Kudos
Message 9 of 16
(3,764 Views)

If anyone knows why Im getting the error in the attached image, any help would be much appreciated. 

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 16
(2,453 Views)