LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Invoke Node Error

Good Morning, 

I created a project with multiple VIs, my main Idea is running the whole project respectively through Next Button. 

my project contain from the first Logo page >> Login Details >> Info Details >> Real Time Data Details and >> Adding new user. 

through the Next Button, it work properly. I created a case structure and inside the true case ( i opened a VI reference using vi path, connecting to an Invoke node (FP-open) >> Invoke node (Run VI) then I close the VI reference and connected it to the error handling. in the False case i created something related to the case itself. 

after that I created a Previous Button (Error Started here ) in the button i build same case structure i used to the Next Button but in previous order. 

when I'm running my VI and move forward from Logo to other VIs it work properly, but when I start going backwards through Previous Button- I'm having an error called (ERROR 1000) - Not in a State Compatible with this Operation.

I read through the instruction, but I guess I'm having a blind spot that I can't figure it out yet. 

Also how can i create a global variable to stop button, now if you pressed the stop button it will shut down the logo vi, i want to make it close the whole project. 

so if you can suggest a solution to me will be great. 

Cheers,

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,240 Views)

Hello,

just a very simple suggestion, try to have your post moved to the appropriate LabVIEW forum (Options / Report to a Moderator: please move my post), this one is for a different software product, LabWindows/CVI Smiley Wink

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,211 Views)

hi there

Already asked for that. 

i haven't notice when i posted it in the morning

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,177 Views)