LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interpolate(step by step?)

Hi guys, I have problem with one thing: "write a piece of code that will allow the implementation of linear interpolation calculationshttp://static.pokazywarka.pl/i/2594967/938797/interrr.jpg?1389469159

I can use only "Add";"Subtract";"Divide";"multiply" and "numeric control". I don't even know how to start with it ;/

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,458 Views)

@krkk wrote:

Hi guys, I have problem with one thing: "write a piece of code that will allow the implementation of linear interpolation calculations"

(Your use of the word "code" is generic, bu since you posted in the LabVIEW forum, I assume LabVIEW code. Is this correct?)

Do you have problems with the math itself or with implementing all this in LabVIEW?

Since the math is trivial, I would suggest to start with some LabVIEW tutorials.

@krkk wrote:

I can use only "Add";"Subtract";"Divide";"multiply" and "numeric control". I don't even know how to start with it ;/

LabVIEW has plenty of built-in tools that can do all that directly. However, I can tell you that you need more that what's in the list (e.g. you also need wires, indicators, etc.). This seems like a school exercise and we won't do your homework. Show us how far you got and explain exactly where you are getting stuck. Maybe we can give you some hints after that.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,405 Views)

In addition to altenbach's wise advice you need to tell us what you mean by "step by step." Do you receive the data values f(xi) and xi one at a time or are they all available in arrays? The answers may make a difference in how your program gets structured.

Lynn

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,381 Views)