cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internet kit broken in LabVIEW 2009

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi,

The attached vi snippet works fine in LabVIEW 8.6. But in LabVIEW 2009, it couldn't download the files coming up with warning number 200.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(2,794 Views)

Hi tikustanah

When I copy paste the links to your csv files into a browser I get the following error:

error.PNG

Tried it on two different computers and with two different browsers. Could that be the reason?

Best Regards

David

NISW

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(2,769 Views)

Hi again

Just ran your code on a computer with both 8.6.1 and 2009 and you are correct. It works fine in 8.6.1 but no data is downloaded in 2009. Had a look around and couldn't find anything reported on this. Will run some further test and if I can't find a solution I'll report it as incorrect behavior. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards

David

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(2,760 Views)

Hi again

Sorry for the multiposting, I'm too trigger happy today. What I've found is that I can use your code to download other csv files without any problems. I tried the ones found here. Also tried a large txt file and that also went without a hitch. So it looks like it has something to do with the csv files you are trying to download. Can't find anything obviously different with the contents in the files, just that the size of your file is smaller. Found a reported case where files smaller than 1024 bytes where not read correctly, but the solution for that did not work. Will continue looking

Best Regards

David 

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(2,748 Views)

Has anyone managed to find a work around yet?

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(2,664 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author tikustanah

Hi

This seems to work:

GetHTTP2

Best Regards

David

Message 6 of 7
(2,558 Views)
Thanks David! I have also managed to use wget through command line as a work around.
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(2,524 Views)