LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal error or crash occurred at ExecSystem.cpp, line 1456

Would appreciate any help.

"The last time you ran LabVIEW, an internal error or crash occurred at ExecSystem.cpp, line 1456."

I got this Error for a few times already - crashing down LabView during Heating process (Realy unwanted 😕 )

I have attached the LogFailure file.

I could think only about these reasons:

May it be a Build array function in a loop causing the problem?

Build Clusted Function in a loop?

Too many indicators on the front panel?

Too many subVi's on the main Vi?

Tnx

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,960 Views)

Are you worried about this error or about LabVIEW crashing?  I wouldn't expect to see this without a crash.

What do you mean by "crashing down LabVIEW during Heating process"?

It's hard to answer any of the remaining questions without your code or at least a picture of the code to get an idea of what we're looking at.  "Too many" is not something I could easily quantify to give you an answer that has any substance.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,927 Views)

i am having the same trouble. my program hang up and no way other way to abort but to restart PC. upon reopening the program, an Internal error or crash occurred at ExecSystem.cpp, line 1456 appear. please help..

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,735 Views)

Hi mhercadz,

I'm sorry to hear that you are getting that LabVIEW internal error. Here is a document that may be helpful for you, and has some troubleshooting steps to try: (http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/01B186B5CEB1D07786256747000F4319). If these do not work, it may be helpful to attach the VI that is getting the problem, or let us know if this happens when you try to run all VIs. Thanks for choosing NI, and have a great day!

Best Regards,

Roel F.
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,698 Views)

Hello mhercadz,

I couldn't understand completely your trouble description. Yet, I can say that a big possible reason for the crash I was speaking about before, turned out to be due to a Pyrometer device dll which I have reasons to believe that one of its functions caused a problam with LabView and crashed it. Some helpful actions was to look for the Latest Updates Versions of your devide functions. I'm not sure about it, but it might help.

Good Luck 😉  

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,689 Views)

Perhaps, we already solved the problem. We noticed that some of our stations ran well with PCs having quad core processor and the stations having that error only ran only with dual core. We upgrade to Quad core PCs using XP SP3 operating system and reinstall Labview 2010 then viola, all works out well. Our testing includes serial port via USB communications for measurements using Rabbit and Arduino boards. When testing hangs up, these serial port communications are broken thus needs to restart PCs. Anyway, thanks for your response and advice. Til then..: Smileyhappy:

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,678 Views)