From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Internal counter/timer PCI 6259.

I need to create a high digital pulse and them wait a certain time (I choose) that the device must wait(low level) until it creats a new high state level. This wait time must use the PCI's clock as base.
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,335 Views)
Something like that should work, but I've not tested the VI (no DAQ board in my PC), so check that it works.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,316 Views)

Fefys,

There are several examples that ship with LV that demonstrate using DAQmx counters to generate pulses.  Help > Find Examples

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,301 Views)

Krsone, the example you sent didn't open here because I have only LabView 7.1 here in the Laboratory.

Wayne, I've searched in the examples and I didn't find what I want or something related.

What I did is create a boolean array and put it to send each position in a specific frequency. For example I chose a frequency

of 10Mhz and create a boolean array of 20000 positions. In the first position and in the last I put a "High Level data" and in

the others a "Low Level data", so I achieved  a sinal that sends a High level signal and after 2 sec send another one.

To change the time between the high level states I must change the boolean array and for it I have to stop the vi.

What I want is a vi with a configurable time between these 2 high states while the vi runs.

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,286 Views)