From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Interfacing Agilent signal analyzer via GPIB to LabVIEW

Dear Sir

I am trying to interface Agilent Dynamic signal Analyzer 35670A with LabVIEW signal express 2009 via GPIB (82357B, USB to GPIB) interface. But I have problems in interfacing.

I explain to you step by step process so that you can better understand the problem and guide me.

step 1. In mesaurement explorer, I click on devices interface and select GPIB-VXI inteface.

Step 2. Primary address was set to be 1. (Can you explain to me what this address means and what value should I put?)

I take the screen shots which are attached. Please guide me to rectify the problem. Thank You.

Kind Regards

Irfan

Download All
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,528 Views)
Your question makes no sense since the instrument is not vxi based. SignslExpress also has its own board. LabVIEW users here don't use it so you should post questions about it to that board.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,508 Views)
Rereading your post, you mention the Keysight 82357. This GPIB controller is not related to vxi so your whole approach is wrong. There are special instructions from Keysight that you need to follow in order to use their controller with NI software including enabling tulip support. They are the ones you need to contact for help.
Message 3 of 3
(2,499 Views)