From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Integrator with in a loop

Hi All,

I have used for loop with a shift register so that an initial value is assigned to a variable and then new value could be updated by a mathematical equation, which involves integration. Could anyone please let me know, how to use an integrator with in a loop? 

Regards,

Divya

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,500 Views)

There is a function "Numeric integration.vi" You can use this inside the loop. Can you gives us the equation?

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,494 Views)

I'm having the same problem....Each iteration the integrator is reset, so i tried to use the initial condition input.
It uses the first element of an array, so i need reorder the output, which is being a little difficult to do.

André Moura

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,307 Views)

It's pretty hard for us to see where things are going wrong from that description.  Is it possible to share your code?

I'd suspect the second question in this thread is ignoring dataflow and hasn't used a shift register.  But, I couldn't say without seeing more than "it resets on each iteration."

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,299 Views)