From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instruments interfacing using labview

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi

Can I interface a micropipette with PC by using LabVIEW DAQ module? That kind of micropipettes (electrically operated) available in the market?

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 7
(3,220 Views)

Hi arunamv,

which "kind of micropipettes" are you talking about? Any specific type/producer. any manual you can link to?

Generic answer to your generic question:

When the interfaces of your pipette and the DAQ device fit you can surely control the device from your PC…

Hint:

Usually you have some hardware with a certain interface (with mechanical, electrical and protocol specifications). Then you select DAQ hardware (or interface connectors/converters), which is able to connect to your hardware (again checking all the required specs).

If you would supply your requirements we could recommend DAQ devices…

Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 7
(3,194 Views)

I need to know about electrically actuated micropipettes or fully automatic micropipette. 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 7
(3,191 Views)

micropipette available in net is 1) micropipettes with plunger mechanism and the other is 2) with a chargable battery, digital display with different switches. I need completely automatic, ie electrically operated like on off solenoid valve

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 7
(3,188 Views)

Hi arunamv,

why do you ask in a LabVIEW programming forum?

You should ask those pipette manufacturers! Call them, tell them what you need, ask for quotations!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 7
(3,176 Views)

My question is that kind of pipitte is available or not and i want to interface it to pc by using labview..

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 7
(3,172 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author arunamv12

Hi Aruvnam,

you have to ask those manufacturers for availability!

"Interfacing to a PC" should be one point of your requirements list you have to discuss with those manufacturers!

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 7 of 7
(3,169 Views)