From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Instrument Driver Import Wizard in Labview 2016

Solved!
Go to solution

I want to use the add on for importing keysight driver which is not available or certified by National Instrument ? However, I found out that it is only available up to 2015 version. Is there any other way to import it in 2016 version?

Regards,
William

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,385 Views)

LabVIEW 2016 should be able to open any files that work for LabVIEW 2015.

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,354 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author William.Arief

Hello,

the LabVIEW Instrument Driver Import Wizard is still not available for 2016. Does someone know why it's every year such a delay in releasing that plugin? Hopefully someone from NI reads that and can tell when it will released.

Thanks,

Thien

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,312 Views)

Hi Tegich,

Does it mean that they will release the import wizard of 2016 ? I was hopeless that I copied my 2015 generated instrument driver to 2016 but resulting in some crash that wouldnt happen in 2015 version.

Regards,
William

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,282 Views)

Hello William,

I hope so. It's every year the same problem. They release a new version of LabView, but there ist no Import Wizzard for CVI Instrument Drivers. After a while the wizzard also will be released, but the delay is really annoying. In future I won't update to the actual LabView till the wizzard is available. I have send a request to tell the expected release time to the customer support. Hope to know more, soon.

Regards,

Tegich

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,277 Views)