From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installing labview with DAQmx

I am trying to install labview 2009 on a new computer with windows xp but am having some problems. I installed labview and the f3 patch.Everytime i try to install Ni-Daqmx 9.1 I get an error saying that 

The system cannot read from the specified device

This happens when it tries to install support for  labview 1.13.0. Any suggestions on how to rectify this would be helpful

Thanks

Priam

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,523 Views)
There is no LabVIEW 1.13.0, so I have no idea where you are seeing this. It's possible you have a corrupt download.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 4
(2,514 Views)

I tried redownloading and installing and keep getting the same error? I have attached a picture of it.

Thanks 

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,499 Views)

Hi Prima,

Where are you installing this driver from a DVD or a folder? I suggest that you download it from here and run it on your machine from a folder on your desktop. It might be a corrupted download or a bad Disc/Drive if you are using a Media. You might want to try to copy the disk to your desktop and trun it from there as well.

Thanks and have a great day.

Esmail Hamdan | Applications Engineering | National Instruments  

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,468 Views)