From 04:00 PM CDT – 08:00 PM CDT (09:00 PM UTC – 01:00 AM UTC) Tuesday, April 16, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installed Labview software and NI USB 6008 driver, DAQ Assistant not appearing in the block diagram

Installed Labview software 8.5.1 including all drivers and NI USB 6008 driver, But DAQ Assistant not appearing in the block diagram.

Need urgent attention

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(4,656 Views)

Do you even have the DAQmx palette under the Measurements I/O Palette? A screenshoot would be nice.

Christian

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(4,646 Views)

What version of DAQmx did you install? Labview 8.5.1 is compatible with versions up to DAQmx 9.3

Did you install the driver after installing labview. Otherwise you won't get the VIs in the palette.

Did you try restarting Labview? This is required to reload the palettes after driver installation.

More information is required to do any further troubleshooting, as Christian says.

Ian S
Applications Engineer CLA
National Instruments UK&Ireland
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(4,636 Views)

Do you solved? Because I have the same issue, could you tell me please how'd you done?

@amie1234 wrote:

Installed Labview software 8.5.1 including all drivers and NI USB 6008 driver, But DAQ Assistant not appearing in the block diagram.

Need urgent attention

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,892 Views)

Are you using LabVIEW version 8.5.1?

If yes, then you need to install DAQmx version 9.3. That is the latest version that works with 8.5.1

http://www.ni.com/download/ni-daqmx-9.3/2337/en/

If no, then this thread is not related to your problem, and you need to make a new thread.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,873 Views)