LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Installation of labview 2014 SP1 (32 bit)

Trying to install labview and when I open labview it immediately crashes after about 5 seconds and a crash report pops out with the below message:

Exception: Access violation (0xC0000005) at EIP=0x04FDBC56

Version: 14.01.1 (32-bit)

Report ID: cee51a3f-5bc7-45902-930a-bbb44e294ef3

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(3,164 Views)

What, specifically, did you install?  On what machine?  With what operating system?  Any Toolkits or Modules?  Any Drivers?

Did the installation succeed?  Did you reboot before trying to start LabVIEW?  What else is on the machine (specifically, are there previous versions of LabVIEW)?

Bob Schor

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(3,146 Views)

I installed the 2014 SP1 version of Labview using the DVD supplied by NI, on a HP Laptop with Windows 7. Toolkits were all that came with DVD:

VI Package Manager

NI Signal Express

Lab Express Toolkit

NI Device Driver

When installing the driver CD it didn't work. Rebooted the system after installation like asked. Speaking with at lease 4 of the engineers at NI, it was determined that it may have been a corrupted CD, so I used the internet version and still came across the same error message.

There is 2013 SP1 version of labview on the computer, I used the DVD for install and it was successful.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(3,138 Views)

Hello,

You can go to ni.com/support generate a Service Request number and call National Instruments support in case you need assistance with the activation. 

Randy @Rscd27@
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(3,108 Views)

Thanks. Did that with about 4 application engineers, and no one had a clue what was going on.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(3,095 Views)