From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input triggered analog output with cDAQ 9205 and 9264

Hello,

I am trying to start an output voltage signal (with the 9264 analog output module) triggered by an input signal (analog input module 9205).

Based on this paper:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/851828B06A20E01B862571DA0005591A

found in the knowledge base, it should be possible. I tried to follow the instructions, but as far as I can see the stimulation starts as soon as the programm is started, no matter how high the analog input is.

Maybe I understood the instructions wrong? I also searched for a possibility to see wether the analog trigger and cDAQ1/ai/StartTrigger respectively gave out a signal, but the probe only shows the task / channel name and I didn`t find a proper function.

I attached a snippet of the program. Maybe someone has an idea?

Greetings

Maike

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(2,705 Views)
The snippet shows two pieces of code that are running in parallel, which is not right, but it's hard to judge what might be the problem through this tiny window. Can you post the entire VI.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,665 Views)

Hello Mike,

first of all, thank you for helping!

I attached the program but it is too big to be attached. Therefore I deleted the measurement part. The frontpanel doesn`t make any sense now, but the blockdiagram should work.

Yes, there are two parts running parallel, an analog and a digital trigger, but this is how the knowledge base paper discribes how to do it, as far as I understood it. It does not mention to use a loop or something else...

Greetings,

Maike

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,656 Views)
I don't have access to my computer right now, I'll look at it tomorrow.

Mike...

Certified Professional Instructor
Certified LabVIEW Architect
LabVIEW Champion

"... after all, He's not a tame lion..."

For help with grief and grieving.
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,634 Views)

Hey Mike,

have you had the time to look at the VI?

Greetings

Maike

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,583 Views)

No one with any idea? Help!? Please!

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,547 Views)