LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Input Sequnece and its Reverse.....

Hi, Good morning to all,,
      I need some help,,i have 5 i/ps (means 5 position 1-2-3-4-5) according to that the o/ps are 0-0-0-0-0..but when that i/ps are come from reverse way(means 5 position 5-4-3-2-1)then o/ps are 100-100-100-100-60,,then how can i do this ,,,,,,,,,,,
   plz can anyone help me...

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 17
(2,805 Views)
Hi nitun,
are these the only possible capabilities? Do you get it as one information?
Mike
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 17
(2,799 Views)
yes,and also one thing that the both the o/ps of their respective sequences are only in one indicator.....
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 17
(2,791 Views)
Hi nitun,

see attachment...
Best regards,
GerdW

using LV2016/2019/2021 on Win10/11+cRIO, TestStand2016/2019
Message 4 of 17
(2,787 Views)

thanks friend ,,

but i m still not getting right thing,,

let i explain it what exactly i m thinking...

There is one handle (or u can say regulator),it have 5 fixed position to move and default position is 0,then that handle we can manually move from 0,then 1 to 5,,at these position of handle the value are giving to single indicator is 0, and  when that handle is again move from its 5th position to 1st position then values for that indicator are changes as 100 for 5th to 2nd position and at the 1st position it shows 60..

and for this system i cant use button to reverse that sequence because that handle is move to different position from user,

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 17
(2,777 Views)
Hi nitun,

well, you need to use a shift register to keep the last position value and compare with actual position... See attachment!
Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 6 of 17
(2,769 Views)
thanks a lot ,,this one thing that i needed,,,
thanks again friend..

i have one more problem ,,see attachment...
in this vi,when MR < 4 then it shows error message,,and that message is continuos ,,to stop this vi i m using task manager,,
 so i need a such vi that show error according to the condition and in running condition value of MR can be change and it show true condition ,,,,,,
0 Kudos
Message 7 of 17
(2,760 Views)
Hi nitun,

you should think about dataflow... See attachment!

Inside your loop the condition cannot change, hence you will see that message box over and over again... Changing the order of case structure and while loop will help alotSmiley Very Happy
You should also:
- use so much spaces in control names
- don't use locals for such simple constructs (some say: NEVER use locals!)
- use some delay in user interface loops, no need to run at high speed (and CPU usage) when the user may change values just once per second. You can also use an event structure here...

It seems you should take some basic courses in LabView, you can find free ones here!

Message Edited by GerdW on 07-18-2008 11:01 AM
Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 8 of 17
(2,756 Views)
sorry for that condition actually that is MR>4,,then it goes in "true" case else in "false" case.and there is error message,
but i got that ,,but i still having problem ,,when the vi is in running state,,then default value of MR is 0,then it must show an error message because of the MR>4  and but sometimes it shows an error and but that time i increase value of MR which is greater than 4 ,it goes in true condition,,and after that when value again decrease the condition will false but it not shows error,,but in your vi it shows error message but that vi is stop after click on "ok" button of message
0 Kudos
Message 9 of 17
(2,749 Views)
Hi nitun,

so your vi has to check MR regularly? You didn't say so (and you didn't wire so in your vi)!

What should happen when MR is out of range over a longer period of time? Should that error message be shown more than once? That is not clear to me neither from your vi nor from your message...

Will continue this in the evening, got to go to work nowSmiley Wink

Best regards,
GerdW

0 Kudos
Message 10 of 17
(2,736 Views)