From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Important - need some help - multiple xy graph

Solved!
Go to solution

Hi all

I attach in this messege a vi. it solve a diffrential equation. I works ok

but i need to find the responce (o/p) as the parameter (a) changes and has the values (20 - 10 - 5 - 2 - 1 - 0.5 - 0.2) on the same XY graph

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,398 Views)

Rely if sone one can solve the proplem. please do it.

thanks for concern

mido

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,380 Views)
If you want to display the result on the graph as you change the values you need a loop around your code so it runs continuously. Note that this is NOT the same as the Run Continuously button in the toolbar. That starts/stops your VI each time and is only intended for debugging purposes. So, draw a while loop around your code, and wire a Boolean Stop button to the loop's condition terminal. You should place a small wait (say 20 msec or so) so you don't hog the CPU.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,366 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author mido13

ok thanks to all.

thanls to smercurio_fc

I have solve the task 

i attach the solution

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,352 Views)

I was referring to a while loop, not a for-loop. A for loop will run a fixed number of times. A while loop will allow you to run it until you press the Stop button.

To learn more about LabVIEW it is recommended that you go through the tutorial(s) and look over the material in the NI Developer Zone's Learning Center which provides links to other materials and other tutorials. You can also take the online courses for free.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,331 Views)