From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Implementation of linear fit between two cursors

Solved!
Go to solution

Problem solved Thank you.

With Regards
Phani kiran
0 Kudos
Message 11 of 19
(1,598 Views)

Have a look at this old solution instead for some additional ideas. 😄

Message 12 of 19
(1,595 Views)

Wow, great idea. 

Thanks a lot altenbach. Helped me a lot.

With Regards
Phani kiran
0 Kudos
Message 13 of 19
(1,591 Views)

Hi man i really need your help!!

I need to interpolate all the points in a xy graph between the two cursors selected...is it possible?

Thanks 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 14 of 19
(1,545 Views)
Of course it's possible as the published code here shows. Have you looked at it and tried anything? What is your specific problem?
0 Kudos
Message 15 of 19
(1,542 Views)

@giacom9222 wrote:

Hi man i really need your help!!

I need to interpolate all the points in a xy graph between the two cursors selected...is it possible?

Thanks 🙂

This thread is about fitting, not interpolation, and it is already marked as solved.

Please start a new thread with your new problem. Please also explain what you mean by "interpolation", maybe attach a picture.

0 Kudos
Message 16 of 19
(1,531 Views)

Ok i'll do that,i was only asking if you could explain me how to extract all the data in a XY Graph from the cursor A to the cursor B 🙂

0 Kudos
Message 17 of 19
(1,497 Views)

@giacom9222 wrote:

i was only asking if you could explain me how to extract all the data in a XY Graph from the cursor A to the cursor B 🙂

No, that was not what you were asking.

If you look at the code discussed above it shows how to do this. Use a cursor that is locked to the plot and then read the "cursor index" property of each. Take the subset from the lower index with a lenght of the difference between the two indices (do a +1 if you like).

Message 18 of 19
(1,491 Views)
0 Kudos
Message 19 of 19
(1,489 Views)