From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaqdx enumerate cameras problem

Hello,

I am successfully using camera using Image acquisition module, however I am having troubles detecting connected cameras. There is Imaqdx enumerate cameras vi, but it gives me the same results wether camera is connected or not.

I would not mind that, but it crashes my application when I try to open camera which was not connected. I searched forums and there was a solution but it was based on trying to open camera in order to see if it is connected. As I already mentioned, it is not functioning for me, as it closes labview instantly for me.

I had an example which was working fine but I could not figure out how. It was a complex VI and sadly I cannot share it with you.

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 3
(2,743 Views)

sarunaszx,

Do you have the option to only detect connected cameras set properly? By default it should be yes, but if you wire a false input to the top left corner of the vi it will detect all cameras that have been connected, not just the connected ones.

--------------------------------------
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 3
(2,715 Views)

i haven't connected anything to that terminal as it is by default in 'yes' state. But will try to attach 'true' anyway.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 3
(2,707 Views)