LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaq image datatype to image cluster.vi real time build error

Hi I am building a real time application on the smart camera 1744 but when I click build it returns with the error:

An error occurred while saving the following file:

C:\Program Files\National Instruments\LabVIEW 2009\vi.lib\vision\DatatypeConversion.llb\IMAQ Image Datatype to Image Cluster.vi

Invoke Node in AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Close_Reference.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi->AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi->AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi->AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller
<APPEND>
Method Name: <b>Save:Target Instrument</b>

and under details it gives this error message:

Visit the Request Support page at ni.com/ask to learn more about resolving this problem. Use the following information as a reference:

Error 6 occurred at AB_Source_VI.lvclass:Close_Reference.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Copy_Files.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Application.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_RTEXE.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_Build.lvclass:Build_from_Wizard.vi -> AB_UI_Frmwk_Build.lvclass:Build.vi -> AB_UI_FRAMEWORK.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi -> AB_Item_OnDoProperties.vi.ProxyCaller

Possible reason(s):

LabVIEW: Generic file I/O error.
=========================
NI-488: I/O operation aborted.

How can i resolve this? 

Thanks

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 2
(2,493 Views)

It could be an issue of the disk/target where you are storing files becomes full. You might check out these if you have not already seen them. 

Error 6 when trying to remove directories:

http://forums.ni.com/t5/LabVIEW/error-6/td-p/368570

Why am I getting error 6:

http://digital.ni.com/public.nsf/allkb/2C99F5D635AE184C86256CD1005BBF65

0 Kudos
Message 2 of 2
(2,417 Views)