From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Imaging

Hi guys, Im doing a project on CMOS aps and I'm completely new to Labview. So could you guys give me some idea where to start? Basically, im supposed to get analogoe signals from my image sensor then convert it into digital form and output it....
0 Kudos
Message 1 of 5
(2,396 Views)

With so little information, it's hard to help. What kind of sensor, voltage range of analog signals, how fast do you need to convert, how many bits of resolution?

Almost sounds better suited to a pure hardware approach instead of LabVIEW.

-AK2DM

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"It’s the questions that drive us.”
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 5
(2,385 Views)
I havent gotten my CMOS aps yet...right now im just practising with the DAQ. Usb 1208 FS. Ive attached the block diagram of my work so far...was wondering how now may i convert this analogue signal which i have acquired into digital signal? thanks
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 5
(2,365 Views)

Hi, Thank you for using the forum.

To help me understand the issue, could you expain your application, what you are using and what are the parametres set for?

Also what kind of images you wish to aquire?

Regards

Jordan Power
Applications Engineer
National Instruments
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 5
(2,338 Views)

just a normal imge i suppose using the CMOS aps.. i havent gotten the CMOS aps yet...im still learning on how to use labview...

Since the image captured by the cmos aps are stored as voltages in CMOS aps.. i tihnk what im supposed to do is to acquire all these signals and convert them into digital signals or something... well at this stage what i want to know is how could i access the arrays using labview...to analyze the voltages....and how can i store these voltages as well...and also i have only 1 analogue input..

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 5
(2,323 Views)