From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Identifying Code

I'm currently working on a program for a project at university and found another one that provided the functionality I need.  Unfortunately the computer was not hooked up to the network and I wasn't carrying an external hard drive on me so I figured the best option would be to take a picture of the code and try to recreate the parts I needed.  I've successfully been able to do most of that but I've had trouble identifying one part.  Could someone tell me what the attached image is?  Thanks!

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 4
(2,424 Views)

That's an Array Constant feeding into a Property Node

Edit: Attached code has example

Message 2 of 4
(2,419 Views)

It is a diagram constant of a floating point (SGL, DBL, CDB, etc.) array and a value property node of an array control/indicator named "asd".

The array constant has at least 10 elements that are zero, but the actual array size cannot be determined. It could be larger.

0 Kudos
Message 3 of 4
(2,413 Views)

To be more exact, it is an array constant of double (judging by the color).  And it is setting the value of a control/indicator called "asd".  Glad to see it had such a descripting name so somebody could tell what it was for.

Anyways, you should use a local variable over the property node since the local is WAY faster to set the value.

GCentral
There are only two ways to tell somebody thanks: Kudos and Marked Solutions
Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines
"Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God" - 2 Corinthians 3:5
0 Kudos
Message 4 of 4
(2,406 Views)