From Friday, April 19th (11:00 PM CDT) through Saturday, April 20th (2:00 PM CDT), 2024, ni.com will undergo system upgrades that may result in temporary service interruption.

We appreciate your patience as we improve our online experience.

LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create new files at interval of 2 seconds from "Write To Measurement File"

Solved!
Go to solution

I am a LabVIEW beginner; I want to create new files (with similar names such as test_01.txt, test_02.txt ...) at interval of 2 seconds using "Write To Measurement File".

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,001 Views)

Very good.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,998 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author taophyc7
You actually have to ask a question. Attach the program that you are having problems with. The subject had been discussed numerous times so you should have found examples when you did your search.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,993 Views)

This code will create 25 data files, one every 2 seconds.

Write 25 2sec Files.png

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,970 Views)

Thanks !

I later went through some of the previous issues and solutions that have been proferred for them. It looked very easy after I did it but as a beginner, it was one of the hardest things to do.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,852 Views)

@taophyc7 wrote:

Thanks !

I later went through some of the previous issues and solutions that have been proferred for them. It looked very easy after I did it but as a beginner, it was one of the hardest things to do.

That's fine.  You're just having growing pains.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,819 Views)