LabVIEW

cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

I want to create new files at interval of 2 seconds from "Write To Measurement File"

Solved!
Go to solution

I am a LabVIEW beginner; I want to create new files (with similar names such as test_01.txt, test_02.txt ...) at interval of 2 seconds using "Write To Measurement File".

0 Kudos
Message 1 of 6
(3,000 Views)

Very good.

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 2 of 6
(2,997 Views)
Solution
Accepted by topic author taophyc7
You actually have to ask a question. Attach the program that you are having problems with. The subject had been discussed numerous times so you should have found examples when you did your search.
0 Kudos
Message 3 of 6
(2,992 Views)

This code will create 25 data files, one every 2 seconds.

Write 25 2sec Files.png

Cheers

--------,       Unofficial Forum Rules and Guidelines                                           ,--------

'---   >The shortest distance between two nodes is a straight wire>   ---'

0 Kudos
Message 4 of 6
(2,969 Views)

Thanks !

I later went through some of the previous issues and solutions that have been proferred for them. It looked very easy after I did it but as a beginner, it was one of the hardest things to do.

0 Kudos
Message 5 of 6
(2,851 Views)

@taophyc7 wrote:

Thanks !

I later went through some of the previous issues and solutions that have been proferred for them. It looked very easy after I did it but as a beginner, it was one of the hardest things to do.

That's fine.  You're just having growing pains.  🙂

Bill
CLD
(Mid-Level minion.)
My support system ensures that I don't look totally incompetent.
Proud to say that I've progressed beyond knowing just enough to be dangerous. I now know enough to know that I have no clue about anything at all.
Humble author of the CLAD Nugget.
0 Kudos
Message 6 of 6
(2,818 Views)